1. For orders with a deadline of 72 hours or less, cancellation of a booked order from the client's end is permitted only within 2 hours of order booking.
2. For orders with more than 72 hours of deadline, cancellation of a booked order from the client's end is permitted only within first 12 hours of order booking. WritoSpark reserves the right to deduct a minimum amount in these cases based on evaluation of loss of efforts of our internal team.
3. Clients are entitled to cancel a booked order in case we fail to provide the promised deliverables by more than 24 hours of the mutually agreed deadline or if the deadline is extended unilaterally from our end without any discussion with the client.
4. In cases where major policy violations from the client's end are detected by our team, WritoSpark reserves all rights to cancelled a booked order.
5. In cases where based on our evaluation, we feel that it would not be possible for us to fulfil qualitative parameters of a particular project, we may cancel a booked order and offer a full refund for the same. Transaction charges however would not be refunded in this case.
6. For orders that have been booked with a partial payment, clients are not eligible to claim a refund of previous payment in case they decide to not continue with us post receiving half of promised deliverables.