WritoSpark urges all our clients to go through our Terms and Conditions in detail before seeking our services.
1. We will not be responsible or liable for technical difficulties pertaining to website maintenance and update. Our team however will make best possible efforts to facilitate alternate communication channels.
2. We will not be responsible or liable for lost materials or information from client's side once we have successfully sent promised service deliverables.
3. All our client orders are handled by suitable, well qualified and experienced experts. We however are not responsible for failures of specific projects as we seek to provide ethical assistance pertaining to subject matter in addition to consultation support.
4. We render all our services with the objective of helping our clients in gaining a better and more comprehensive understanding of their subject matter and enabling them to undertake their projects on their own.
5. Any project solutions delivered to our clients are for guidance purposes only. They are only meant to provide a directional context which will help clients when they solve their own projects.
6. We continuously revise and update our policies. It is therefore requested that all clients regularly review this page so as to remain updated with any changes in our service terms.
7. Barring standard training courses, all services rendered by us are customized as per our client needs. As a result, customized price quotes are provided in accordance with client requirements.
8. Our digital services and products are for sale only for clients who are minimum 18 years or above in age. All scholars and students contacting our services must therefore have attained 18 years of age.
9. We utilize the original set of instructions provided by clients while booking orders to form a custom quote. Further requirements provided at a later date might be considered additional and extra charges would apply accordingly. We will also not be responsible for variations in quality of solution delivered in cases where additional requirements are not in accordance with initial requirements provided by clients.